Our policies are up-to-date as of 21st January 2018. We review our policies every year and will amend if necessary.
Terms & Conditions
Dartsmerch.com acts as the platform for our members to sell their own merchandise products. We do not own any rights to the products listed nor do we have any control on the selling and the shipping prices. Our members set their prices based on the costs to print the products.
All of our members register their accounts and upload their content. We may review uploads to make sure they do not contain any offensive material.
All fees charged by dartsmerch.com are admin fees to help keep our website functioning. We only charge a £3 setup fee and 20p per transaction. These fees may be low, but we would not be able to keep our website active without them as we need funds to print our members products. Dartsmerch.com reserve the right to change our fees without notice. The 20p transaction is only for orders that dartsmerch.com are responsible to print.
Dartsmerch.com reserves the right to make changes to our website and policies without prior notice to our members. We will also remove members if we feel they are abusing our website and/or are producing sensitive and offensive material.
Dartsmerch.com is a website to help our members receive extra income from their own merchandise. Our members upload their designs and they specify if dartsmerch.com need to carry out their printing and shipping or if they wish to find a third-party to print and ship their products. Dartsmerch.com will only claim responsibility for orders that we manage not for third-party orders.
If customers have any concerns or have further questions regarding dartsmerch.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If members have concerns or have further questions, please email email@example.com with your member id.
Privacy & Security
At Dartsmerch.com, we respect the privacy of our customers and users and the importance of the information they entrust to us. We collect personal information only when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to process orders and occasionally we may contact customers via e-mail about special announcements. You may opt-out from these communications at any time and will not be contacted in the future.
SSL increases security on your website by encrypting the data transfer between your website and its visitors. SSL is becoming a requirement for more and more services online. Many users appreciate that a website is protected by SSL, which is indicated by the “https” in the browser’s address bar (before www.dartsmerch.com).
Your order may appear small when it arrives. This is because of the external printer we use to print all of our orders. As outlined below the preview images are shown as worn. Please read the statement below from our printer:
“For a small number of orders we do receive queries regarding the sizing of the print on the shirt. With this, there are two things that we would ask you to check:
1. When you designed the shirt online, the t-shirt you designed on was on a person, and therefore you were designing the shirt ‘as worn’. As the shirt is on a person, viewed from the front, the edges of the shirt are not shown, as they are round the sides of the wearer. We find that some people compare the flat shirt they have received with the design they submitted online. As people aren’t flat (and some of us are deeper than others) it’s not comparing like with like to compare the shirts like this. If you try the shirt on and look in the mirror, you should find that your shirt matches the preview exactly.
2. To make sure we deliver shirts that match the previews, and that we deliver exactly the same item again if you order another two years from now, all of the sizing is calculated automatically when you design online. This file is printed as-is to our machinery. We’ve recently updated our design software to show the size in cm before you order. The size shown is the size of the image uploaded, so if your image has large transparent areas that don’t print, you can see the size of the print by drawing a box the size of the visible area (see screenshot below).
You might like to know for the future that if you want a print from edge to edge of the flat shirt, you can extend the artwork off the edge of the shirt as you design online. Bear in mind though, that the details at the edges will not be seen when the shirt is worn and the person wearing it is viewed from the front. It’s for this reason our design works on an ‘as-worn’ basis.”
Returns & Replacements
If you received an incorrect item or size, customers are advised to contact dartsmerch.com and we will gladly issue a replacement, however THIS IS ONLY FOR ORDERS THAT WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR. For any members going through a third-party please get in touch with them. Dartsmech.com are not responsible for orders regarding third-party member orders. We are only responsible for our own branded products and members that have specified that we carry out the printing and shipping for their orders.
No refunds will be given from dartsmerch.com for orders placed with members who go through a third-part. It is the member’s responsibility to refund customers or replace their goods. Dartsmerch.com accept no responsibility for orders placed with our members who use third-party printers. We will however refund or replace orders made for our own branded products or for any order that we produce for our members. Customers must contact us within 14 days and give a detailed, clear reason as to why they require a refund. Also, give us an order reference where possible as this will allow us to locate your order more easily.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We accept payments through WooCommerce via PayPal and Stripe. You may be required to register with either system to process payment. Pricing is subject to change at any time without notice. Promotional pricing may be established on occasion and for limited time. All prices are in UK Pound Sterling £. Our printing costs are set by our printing partners. We do not carry out any printing directly. We only use the finest printers and we do receive discounts on orders, for which we pass down to our members and customers.
Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
Dartsmerch.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate use of the Web site, Content, or Services by users who infringe on the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Dartsmerch.com’ Copyright Agent a Notice containing the following information:
1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site (providing URL(s) in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly); your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed by Dartsmerch.com against you or if you feel you have a claim against us please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look to sort out matters as quickly as possible.
What we collect
We may request that you provide the following information (“Submitted Data”):
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We also use web tracking software to collect the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, identify the name of the website from which you linked to Dartsmerch.com, data regarding your operating system, browser type, device type, screen resolution, IP address and other technical information, your usage of our website, and session information as you interact with our website (“Collected Data”). For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of Cookies We Collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We use Collected Data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use your personal information for our everyday business purposes such as service improvements, security, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To best serve you, we may share your personal information with other members of the Dartsmerch.com family of companies and with third parties that provide us with support services or that help us market our products and services, administer our programs, operations, fulfill your requests, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes and product reviews. We may also disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, manage information security or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights of Creative Ventures, Inc. or others. We may also disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required or permitted by law.
Certain browsers have settings that allow you to turn on a “do not track” feature. This Website does not currently support “do not track” and will not honor your web browser’s “do not track” signal.
Subject to the usage by the third-party service providers as discussed above, we do not participate in tracking networks and do not intentionally or knowingly allow other parties to collect personally-identifiable information about your on-line activities over time and across different websites, when you visit the sites or use any of the services. We do not, however, have control over third parties’ activities, including if a third-party accesses information based on your visit to our website. You should review the Privacy Policies and Terms of Service for any third-party websites you visit to ensure you agree with their treatment of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.